- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPA)
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. SPYNTYX does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. SPYNTYX prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. SPYNTYX will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If SPYNTYX learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
- The Personal Information We Collect and Use
- Information Collected by Us
SPYNTYX may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily sign up for e-mails or free gifts, or register as a user, leave comments, order a service or product, fill out any type of form, access private membership pages, or otherwise contact SPYNTYX via an online form or e-mail. The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, and/or billing information. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
SPYNTYX may collect domain information and 'cookies'. (small files saved on your hard drive by your web browser) to analyze website and advertisement, performance, track user patterns, save information from your previous visits and customize your experience.
For more general information on cookies, please read: https://www.cookieconsent.com/what-are-cookies/
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as controller of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
- Information Collected from Other Sources
In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may collect information about your use of the SPYNTYX Services. For example, we may collect:
Device information - such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, and settings of the device you use to access the SPYNTYX Services.
Usage information - such as information about the service you use, the time and duration of your use of the SPYNTYX Services and other information about your interaction with content offered through a Service, and any information stored in cookies and similar technologies that we have set on your device.
Location information - such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s GPS signal or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain SPYNTYX Services.
Log files - SPYNTYX follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
SPYNTYX collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver digital services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service. We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and
- for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With
SPYNTYX respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personal information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
We do, however, share your name, email, and content purchased for certain purposes and to third parties. Such as:
- Business partners and SPYNTYX family of companies
- Event and content sponsors
- Service providers and producers
- Among Others
SPYNTYX may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms of Service, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations.
If you give SPYNTYX your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, SPYNTYX may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, events, special offers or promotions. SPYNTYX will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the event, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
- Whether Information Has to Be Provided by You and Why
The provision of your name, address and email addressis required from you to enable us to register you as a SPYNTYX user and to have access to certain SPYNTYX streams or performances. We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to access the public areas of our website. We will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
- How long Your Personal Information Will be Kept
We will hold all non-client personal data until you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts, which you are free to do at any time. We will hold all client and customer personal data in our files for six years.
- Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the EEA
This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are also located in the United States. If you are located in the EEA or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that the United States provides an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by:
- Email, call, or write to us at [provide email & mailing address
- Provide us enough information to identify you
- Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Provide us with the information to which your request relates
We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the United Kingdom or EEA or to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
- Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including SPYNTYX and social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. SPYNTYX is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
- Links to Other Sites
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. SPYNTYX is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
- Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that SPYNTYX has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- How to Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
- Changes to This Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
Policy Last Updated September 16, 2020